ExtJS 4.0 forms and grids generator

 I've just seen this product today and although I don't require it straight away, I had to blog about it because I can see it being very useful in the future.

I was first drawn to it for its support of Extjs, but here is a list of the support it offers;

Templates are available for generating the following application architectures:

    ASP.NET MVC framework + LinqToSql or EntityFramework
    Castle Monorail MVC framework + ActiveRecord
    Adobe Flex 3 + ASP.NET + Web service
    Php + ExtJS application
    Java + ExtJS application

Database supported by LatticeFramework Code Generator:

    SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008
    Oracle 9i/10g/11
    MySQL 5/6
    PostgreSQL 7/8
You can read more about it and download it here;

http://www.latticesoft.com/product/overview.aspx

I hope I'm not being cheeky but It would be good to see some support for grails and spring too! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Started: Quick Setup for GXT 3 (includes reset.css link how to)

How to setup GXT 3 examples, samples and demos

ExtJs4 : Dynamically Add Columns